Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ready, Set, Action

Yesterday, we recieved a letter on our front door that stated that there would be a japanese movie being filmed the next day. The letter informed us that we should not be alarmed if we heard multiple gun shots being fired from the fourth floor. This was going to be a part of the scene that they were shooting.

So this morning I am running late to work. I get ready and rush down the stairs and blast through the lobby door. To my surprise, I blasted onto a japanese movie scene. Everyone was super confused as I walked through the door. There were lots of japanese men standing there with suits. I asked them if I was okay to hurry and cross through to the front door. They told me I could but quickly. I walked out the front door and every movie camera was pointing at me and a huge crowd there to watch the actors walk out. Ha ha ha. Talk about crashing a movie set.
So long story short, watch for me on japanese tabloids!

No comments: