Sunday, October 24, 2010

Coming Home

This past week we came home for my Birthday and for Ashley's wedding.
This year all I wanted for my birthday is my two front teeth and a Root Canal.
On my 25th birthday I spent the day getting a root canal.
Josh came back with me, I thought to hold my hand, but ended up taking numerous pictures of me in my finest moments.
To recap why I spent my birthday at the dentist:
For the last 6 months we have been living in California and I have been without my dentist.
The only dentist in my area that covered our insurance worked out of a garage in China Town.
I was not going to trust my teeth with him.
I conquered a Root Canal on my Birthday!
Now its time to go get ready for my Birthday Party!
I out tricked the trick candles.
The Hosts of the Party! Thanks Mom and Dad and Josh!
We invited family and friends and catered in Oliver Garden!
This is for you "Jack", our silly faces!
The newlyweds-to-be
Mingling
We miss you guys! It was so good to see our bestest friends!
Lisa, we wish you were there!

Attacking the birthday girl
Friday:
Bachelorette Party for Ash at Olive Garden. Yes I ate Olive Garden the night before and had Oliver Garden for Lunch and then Dinner.
The Bridesmaids!
Sisters!
"Rain rain go away, not on Ashleys wedding day!"

Luncheon and my parents!




Bridesmaids gifts
In between the wedding and the reception, Josh and I ran to Walmart and BARELY missed
Al Jefferson by about 30 seconds. Josh was so so so bummed, he still has not stopped talking about it.
The beautiful Bride and her maids



The photographer said, "Look at eachother and pretend like your laughing"
This is what she got.








1 comment:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

I cannot believe we missed you guys while you were here & Olive Garden at your house. I'm SO sorry. There are no excuses really, but I am way sorry. We really miss you guys a lot!!!!! Sorry about the root canal too. That looks NO fun. I'm going to the dentist Wednesday so wish me luck. Blah! I hate going to the dentist...