Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful For...

This year I am so excited for the holidays. Thanksgiving is always the best kick-off to a season full of family and friends. This picture captured the essence of the warmth that Thanksgiving day brings. I wanted to make a list of the things I have been thinking about that I am grateful for this season:

* My Wonderful Family
* To have the greatest friends in my life
* That I have a roof over my head when I fall asleep at night
* Opportunity to go to school
* The Holidays and all of my favorite traditions spent with all of my favorite people
* Our Country and Freedom
* Beautiful Weather
* My Health
* Low gas prices
* The magic of Christmas music
* My new cabinets
*Soothing power of home-made cookies!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Brooke Boren said...

ahhh I too am thankful for soothing homemade cookies. Your so adorable! I love you!!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

That was a cute post, Sa. There is a lot to be thankful for this year. :) I cannot wait to see you this coming Saturday. PLEASE tell me you are coming to Ashley's baby shower still???? It will be fun. It's a hot chocolate party. ;)
I need to email you and give you the address and everything. What email address should I use again? Love you tons- tell Josh hi for us.