Monday, November 24, 2008

This Week...

Davenports + Ice Cream = Trouble !!!
Josh, me, Karen, Baby Ryan, Chris, Lisa, and Cole

We love you baby Ryan!!!

Happy Birthday Shelley!!!









So on Friday, me and the girls went to see Twilight! So I started to read the book but could not finish it because it was so "hyped" and I was like 3 books behind everyone.
I LOVED the movie!! Since I had not finished the book, everything was still a surprise to me! And yes, Edwards look did grow on me by the end!
Me, Brooke, and Joanna
These are the girls of Incline Terrace. (Former Roommates)
I love you girls!
3 AM Hotdogs forever!!!

3 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

You Shaw girls are sooo cute! And for the Davenports being very attractive people, that is one crazy picture of your parents!!!

Brooke Boren said...

Looks like fun! Especially the day with the 3 girls from incline, they look super awesome. ps me and tomas are ready for some macaroni grill pictionary whenever you two are! This time the theme should be.....holidays. or christmas. or winter. or something like that!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey Sa- darling pics! It looks like you had a ton of fun! I decided that Jordan and I need to come up in January or February and then we all need to go to the Gallivan Center and show off our mad ice skating skills! Doesn't that sound fun? Ask Josh if he's in! Love ya!