Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sianara 22!

When you wish upon a star....










The ride broke down and we were stuck in our cars.
To infinity and beyond!







Candy Corn Land


Us at the bus stop waiting for the OCTA. I was not talking to Josh at this point because I hated that we were riding the bus for 3 hours instead of taking a shuttle.
I just smiled for the picture so It would look like I was having fun.....



Us on the bus.... with our luggage!



Looooooooong beach!


"I'll never let go Josh, I'll never let go!"





The BIGGEST flag Ever!!! Go Mexico



Our Table on the cruise.... I am pretty sure that our table was best. We all became best friends!
Shout out to Dorris!




Paradise is where I belong!





HAPPY 23 TO ME!!


The Party!!
I am deciding what to wish for! I believe in Birthday cake wishes!! I really do

Thank you for my present Josh! Muaw!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday! We love you and Ryan can't wait to see you!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Wow- it looks like you guys had a blast! Yay- you are 23! I'm right behind ya! Seriously, I am still wishing Jordan and I went with you guys to the happiest place on earth. I bet you guys had an awesome time!
Meliss, you look like a model in every picture. I have such a pretty BFF! Jordan and I miss you and Josh- we need to get together when we come up in November! By the way, I love your post about the bus stop. Ha ha- i love how you smiled and pretended you were having a great time, when you were mad (I guess Jordan and Josh are right about people pretending like things are more fun than they are.. Dang it- I hate when they are right). ;)
Tell Josh we say Hello! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had so much fun in Disneyland and your cruise! Definitely would be such a great time!! Hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be!

Chelsee said...

Your b-day is the 21st right? I thought of you and Brianne brother Skyler and my Avery on the 21st. Hope you enjoy 23.

Marley said...

Sa! Looks like you had an awesome trip and birthday celebration!!! Lucky girl!! You've got a great hubby there!! :)

Brooke Boren said...

happy birthday!! That trip looked like a ton of fun!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

Happy happy happy happy birthday Isa doll! haha I love the "waiting for the bus picture", pretending to not be ticked off makes for the most awesome pictures ever taken haha. Looks like your trip was a blast! I love you and hope to see you soon!