Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leaving for happiest place on earth...


Tomorrow morning, Josh and I are embarking on our fall time adventure... DISNEYLAND!!
We are both little kids at heart and are so pumped to see Mickey, ride Splash Mountain over and over, and eat a churro!
We are then taking a cruise down to Mexico, and enjoy a romantic get-away as we sail along the big blue ocean together!I will be posting pictures when we get back, for those that are frequenters to my blog!
See you on the Seas!

3 comments:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Have SO much fun you guys. We still wish we could tag along with you guys to the happiest place on earth. I will definitely second that. I don't think I could ever get sick of Disneyland. You better call me when you get back so you can tell me all about your cruise adventures. :)

The May Family said...

My in laws were going to mexico on a cruise this week too! I wonder if you were on the same one. Anyway... hope you guys have fun. We went to mexico this summer and had a blast!

Erik and Michelle said...

hope your having fun!! Post pictures when you get back!!