Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be THANKFUL for!

Every year on Thanksgiving at my parent's house, we go around the table and name the things that we are thankful for while enjoying dinner. This is something that I look forward to every year. It is a good time to reflect on all the blessings that we are given each day.

This year I am thankful for:

Our Wonderful Families

A Great Marriage

Health

Christ and his example

Amazing Friends

Prayer

Freedom

The Gospel

Our Beautiful Country

Our "California Adventure"

Music

Having a Job

Doctors and medical technology

Sunny Days

The Ocean

Ability to See (We met a lady this last week who was blind and she had the best attitude and a love for life. It made me appreciate being able to see.)

Oppurtunity to go to school

Ability to Run

Traveling

The Holidays


I could go on listing things for years, but for time sake I won't. This Thanksgiving think about everything that you are blessed with. It makes each day seem brighter!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

TayTay said...

"Oppurtunity" is spelled Opportunity :)