Friday, November 5, 2010

Fresh Air

Wednesday/Thursday = our Weekend
This "weekend" we decided to get out and get some fresh air out of the city!
We began our day with a bay cruise around the bay and under the bridge

Sailing away from the city
The scarf definately made these moments look way more dramatic.

This was not staged, or was it?
My husband, or as he would say "my lover in love"

Our stomping grounds
Thank you Blue and Gold for giving employees half off!
Riding on a cable car has been on our bucket list and now it has a big CHECK next to it!
We waited in line for an hour for this ride. While in line we were entertained by a fellow who dazzled us with his amazing electric guitar skills.

The San Francisco Treat- Ding!
Ha ha ha this picture is only funny if you were there. Josh thought it would be fun if he leaned out of the car while it was moving.... However, the cable car conductor did not.
Conductors words exactly, " Sir, that is how people go to the hospital"
NEXT DAY
We finally got a chance to bike over the bridge!
I have two words for you: ONE SPEED





When we got over the bridge, a man by the name of Jim greeted us and insisted he help us take "More creative" photos.

He LOVED this pose!

We look like SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, no pun intended
Way way funny. After Jim (in orange) photographed us, then ALL the foreigners started posing too! Look at what we started!
Everywhere you looked people were using Jim's ideas for their own photos.
My favorite is the girl standing on one leg trying to create an illusion of crushing the bridge. This one was completely ORIGINAL. Jim had not come up with this one yet.
And then in the picture there is Jim, photographing someone else.
Thanks JIM for helping us think outside the box!
Ocean Beach
We have all watched the yoga DVD's where the instructor takes you through a work-out in an exotic location on the beach.
Imagine this being your yoga instructor!
We had a competition to see who could bury our legs the farthest in the sand...
Apparently, I lost
Josh is not messing around with this competition!
YOGA ON THE BEACH







If you order within the next 60 seconds, we will send you not 1, but 2 workout DVD's for only $19.99
To end our day we took our bikes on a trail near the beach! It was GORGEOUS!!!

If I was still in Holstein's class, I would have used this picture in my nature portfolio.


Biking on the Walking trails.
We don't ask "why not", we ask "how can I?"




Pretending like we are on the opening credits of Full house!
That is all folks!

4 comments:

Howie and Amber said...

Oh my gosh you guys I was dying of laughter at your Yoga poses! Josh you are too funny and look so focused! And seeing the pictures Jim took of you! How awesome! So fun!

Valerie said...

K Meliss I am so jealous of your fun lovin' life right now. Honestly, can I come be you guys for a day? You are definitely creating so many wonderful memories of just the two of you. Ok, I laughed so freaking hard at the picture where Josh is in the sand and you are taller then him, it's hilarious. frame it. stat!

Jordan & Whitney said...

Haha I love this post! You are so funny melissa. You guys look like you are having a blast!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Those pictures of you guys on the wall are absolutely priceless (as are the yoga pictures). You two are such adventurous little stinks. I miss you too much though. I cannot wait for you guys to come back in January. I'm seriously not worried about the job thing, because you two are so loveable that you will both find something quick. Keep texting me because I love hearing from you and staying connected.