Monday, March 15, 2010

What we have been up to...

Making pizza's with the fam!



Celebrating being married two whole years!
Celebrated at my favorite restaurant, Benihaunas!



Riding plastic horses...


Bowling with friends...


Cuddling Gailz...
Celebrating babies!

I threw a shower for my friend Heather, ironically, we have been friends since we were just babies!
Baby Beckham.... so so precious!
Congrats Heath, you make the best mother!
Discovering Glitter Rocks
Teaching tourists how to mine for glitter rocks, they were so impressed by Josh's skills!

Glitter Rock Mounds
Mining for some glitter

Visiting sweet and adorable Grandpa Shaw

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Where is that? I want to mine glitter rocks. Joseph would love it!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

You are SO sweet for throwing me a baby shower!! I am jealous of the mining in St. George. We need to get together with you and Josh again real soon. :) Especially since the baby is doing better at going to bed when he's supposed to. Oh... CONGRATS on being married 2 years! It flew by!