Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Ball in the Fall

Me and Josh's first fall picture together being married! ... Uh kind of dorky

Dad and his favorite daughter :)

This is a Davenport Tradition to take a drive around the Alpine Loop and look at all the Fall leaves while listening to a funny nature cd with babbling brook sounds and birds chirping.


Separate Days, Same scarf!
Same finger blur in the corner, different finger














We went to Park City to celebrate our six month anniversary on September 13th! It was so fun and fall'y in Park City! I love this time of year!

5 comments:

Malerie said...

Why am I not a part of your guys blog? We need to hang out! My wife is a big dairy ann's fan. hint hint

The 10 second flusher!

Malerie said...

Hey there buddy ole pal. I'm thinking that you are correct in every way. How about a week from Saturday. Let's do it. weee yaaa ohh wee ha hoo wee hiie ha hoo.

Toot!

Brooke Boren said...

ahhhh you two are so cute!!!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey girly! I love you guys!! Love the new blog post too. We need to get together when we come up again. Hey- are you interested in coming to Ashley Decow's baby shower? I know you'd love to come celebrate with Apples. ha ha. Muah!!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

You look beautiful as usual.Yeah, definitely need to get together soon. You just call me and I'll make the time :) Moving into our house Thursday- NUTS I know. Come for a game night :)