Friday, April 22, 2011

Fanny Attack!

Not THIS kind of Fanny Attack!!!

(Josh is still trying to convince me that fanny packs are coming back in style)


We are stepping up our fitness this month as we embark on a one month challenge full of strenuous exercise! .... A Fanny Attack!!!


I am doing a 100 miles of exercise in one month challenge.

If you do the calculations (100 / 31 days= 3.22 miles per day).... I will obviously want to take a break on Sundays so this comes out to be about 4 miles, six days a week!


Can it be done....


So far:

Monday: 3 mile run, 1 mile eliptical

Tuesday: 3 mile run, 1 mile eliptical

Wednesday: 3 mile run, 1 mile eliptical

Thursday: 4 mile run


I think I can, I think I can

3 comments:

The Cook said...

Dang!! You guys are doing so much better than us!! Monday was our only mile! Hahaha.. I'll make excuses of being sick.. but really it's probably more just laziness. Love you sister!

Chelsee said...

This sounds like fun. I think I'll join in :)

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Hey Chelsee!

For some reason I can't see your blog and I wanted to see what you guys were up to! If your blog is private, my email is melissashaw1@live.com! Hope you guys are doing great!!