Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baseballs and Pedals

....We had ten mintutes to get the park to pick up our tickets from will call. Usually, no problem. Tonight, we were taking the bikes. We live right off of Embarcadero which is the road that takes you to the stadium. Probably a good mile and a half ride. So we get pedaling as fast as our legs can take us. I gain speed as I am cruising in front of Josh. A few minutes later I look behind me and Josh is no where to be seen. I pull my bike over and wait for him. All of a sudden I see Josh coming down the road in a "up and down" motion. Then I notice that he is carrying his pedal in his hand. Ha ha who's pedal falls off their bike?
Apparently Green Line Beach Cruisers.
We payed a pretty penny for these things, apparently not pretty enough!
We finally find our seats and enjoy the rest of the night! (With the pedal in Josh's back pocket)
Loading up the dogs.
Josh sneaking a taste before we go back to our seats.

Peanuts= I'm sorry for whoever cleaned up row 1 on upper deck, seats 1 & 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!

Lovers in Love

Crazed Fans!
I am pretty sure we did the macarena about two seconds after this picture was taken!
Bottom of the ninth inning, no one on base. We are down 1.
Score: Brewers: 2 Giants 1
Apparently you wear your hat like this if you are feeling a comeback from your team.
No Comeback. Maybe we put them on the wrong way!
For the record, it was a great night!
GO GIANTS! and GREENLINE BEACH CRUISERS!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

OK your last post was so fun to read, you guys do so many fun things, I am jealous! And the baseball game looked so much fun. I am glad to see you guys doing so well :)