Monday, July 6, 2009

...And I'm proud to be an American...

The FOURTH OF JULY has always been my FAVORITE holiday!
I think it is the most amazing thing to live in this country and to experience our freedoms each day! We are SOOOO lucky and I think we often take this priviledge for granted.


Sunday: We went to the mountains for our sunday dinner and enjoyed the beauty and majesty of the mountains!

Our Campsite!

Me and my sister Nicole!

Photo Opp by T-D!

The River!
Chipmunk!

We are not posing, this is how we usually hang out in the canyon!

The Western Stampede Rodeo!!


Snowcones on the FOURTH!!! TRADITION!!

Friday night:
Does not get any better than,
Texas Roadhouse followed by a movie in the park!
We watched the Neverending story, which was hideous and fortunately did END!



Thursday night we got to get together with our friends, Jord and Heath. Heather and I have been best friends since kindergarten! They just moved back up here from St. George and we are so excited to have them back!! We celebrated with dinner at Macaroni Grill and a $10.00 parking ticket!
Heather is pregnant! Ahhhh! Due in February! I can't wait!!


2 comments:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

You are so cute! I love the mountain pictures.. you guys are such a good lookin' couple! Okay.. here's my question.. how do I already look pregnant in that dinner picture? I need to do some serious crunches.. seeing as the baby is only the size of an olive (yes, we graduated from a bean to an olive). Miss you guys SO much. I want to play again way soon.

Valerie said...

ok I don't know how you do it, but your hair looks perfect in ever picture! Give me some tips. Hope you guys are doing well :)