Monday, June 8, 2009

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TAY TAY!

It was my sister's birthday this last weekend and so we went to Disneyland to celebrate!

And oh did we celebrate...



Our SKYWEST flight! Mini plane!


Everytime I look at this picture I crack up! We paid to go on a Hollywood tour and this is what pulled up to get us. It was a Hollywood Home tour where we toured Beverly Hills and was shown all of the Star's homes. I felt like the "creepy man in the van giving out candy" as we stalked all of the homes!!!


































The Davenport Originals!!!


Disneyland!! The infamous Disneyland picture.

Splash!





We went to Ariel's Grotto for Tay's birthday lunch and it was amazing!
This was the dessert platter in which EVERYTHING was edible, excluding the plate!





Matterhorn

3 comments:

Brooke Boren said...

you guys are world travelers! That looked like such a fun trip! I want to go to disneyland sooooo bad!!!

Chelsee said...

I agree with Brooke. How fun for you guys to get to go to so many fun places?! and Melissa could you look bad in just one pic? My gosh you are always so cute:)

Malerie said...

you guys better have a season pass to disneyland for as often as you go!!!

looks like so much fun. we flew on a mini plane too!!!

Stop traveling so much, you're making us jealous!