Saturday, March 21, 2009

Artichoke Hearts Anyone?





Friday night we went up to Layton to meet up with my best friend from st. george and some other good friends! We made home made pizzas! (Exhibit A above)




We had such a fun girls night! Talking, laughing, laughing, and laughing!


The husbands played darts, wii, and more darts, about 30 rounds til 1 AM!




This was supposed to be a cute picture.... ha ha ummmm....


Me and Heath!

I love you Heather!


We were trying to do"air-spoon-ing" but it ended up as "air-pooing"

2 comments:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Ha ha ha- I love it!!! Last night was such a blast. I think we should get Josh and Jordan a dart board some time. They loved it. Thanks so much for driving clear up to Layton to hang out with us. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you guys. By the way, thank you for not posting the hideous picture of all of us girls bending over the camera. That was seriously awful.. I love you guys! Lets plan something again way soon because we always have a blast.

Olivia Jane Designs said...

You are so dang cute. I'm jealous of all these girls and their Isa time :( Soon? Love you!