Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Did you know...

Instead of writing about my life and posting my latest adventures, I decided to educate my readers on random facts that would be a useful conversation starter or future Jeopardy questions. Sound smart at your next company party or your family reunion!
I am posting this one specifically for Jordan Hart and Joshua Shaw, who believe that mostly EVERYONE uses a blog to glamorize there life and make them look cooler than they are by putting up the pictures that they look the best in!
So this is for you boys... An educational post.


  • In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator!
  • Diet Coke was only invented in 1982.
  • Lightening bolts are only two inches wide.
  • The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
  • On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
  • Rod Stewart was once a grave digger.


4 comments:

Chelsee said...

Thank you for the update and the info. Hope you kids are doing well!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Hilarious my BF! I have to show Jordan that- he will be most pleased that you took his and Josh's feelings about blogs into consideration. ha ha ha. Seriously though, I love it. Hey- Josh needs to text Jordan and convince him to come up north for my friend's wedding so that we can all hang out and play some tennis!!! He's not too excited about another wedding.

Valerie said...

wow, I feel so much smarter already...my IQ is now soaring because of that info I have logged away :) Heather wrote me and told me I had to check out your latest blog. cute cute

Chris said...

I got to be honest, I am one of those bloggers. I only have so many pictures that I kinda look good in, so I might as well post them you know!! :)